- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Early Non Biblical Writings that mention Jesus and his followers
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- False Teachings on Faith by Dave Hunt
- Is There Any Proof of Jesus Other Than the Bible?
- Beware of Philosophy: A Warning to Biblical Scholars by Norman Geisler
- How do you know there is a God? By Ravi Zacharias
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- Professor Anthony Flew writes on "The God Delusion"
- The Faith of an Atheist - By Norman L. Geisler
- RT @Logos: Perfection and Perfectionism: A Dogmatic Ethical Study of Biblical Perfection and Phenomenal ... lgs.to/1l0nUmg via @Log… 4 years ago
- RT @Logos: “When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.” —Charles Spurgeon 4 years ago
- Win a MacBook Air, @Logos 5 Gold, @Vyrso books & two tickets to @Ligonier #Seattle! #ligcon ptab.it/2RAnW via @PunchTabWin 4 years ago
- “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.” ― Søren Kierkegaard 4 years ago
- Get a #free book from @Logos and enter to win Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges. ptab.it/24Mio via @PunchTab 4 years ago