A while ago someone asked me what I make out of the conspiracy theories that are being floated around our society and even within some of our churches. Some of these are being continuously raised as very important issues that Christ’s church is supposedly battling today.
There are many issues that can legitimately be raised and most of them will have to stay in the form of questions. It will be fruitless to attempt to answer them but leaving them in the form of the question will never the less serve to raise awareness of others, i.e.that all is not perfect and needs to be examined before accepted as truth.
You will probably remember if you come to this blog regularly that I tend to encourage others to use their own heads and not let themselves be brainwashed by the invisible puppet masters who’s only intention is to steel your freedom and to make you think that you are in control.
So what are the usual conspiracies?
- Super powers only act when they can benefit from their actions: For example, we all hear that some super powers have been accused of acting to help other nations only when they have potential to benefit from them i.e. America invading Iraq not to bring them freedom but for the Oil that it possesses.
- Property ownership is designed to enslave us: constantly promising greater autonomy but we only achieve this at the end of our working / productive life, by which time we realize that we only did what others told us to do.
- Free Masons control the world: Many believe that this secret organization rules our society. Selected minority is privileged you only find this as you progress beyond 30 degree of free masonry, at that level leaders will tell you, that first 3 degrees are deliberately mislead and that symbolism in their lodges which is part of the ritual is not what they are told. This is pretty sorry affair considering that most of the Masons belong to the first 3 degrees. Many have accused this small privileged group of worshiping the Satan and are in opposition to God, which is contrary to the beliefs of first 3 degrees.
- Media is infiltrated by number of organization which jointly under their agreement co-operates to direct events as per their preordained purpose: Many have commented at the uneven amount of coverage time dedicated to the Barack Obama in recent elections, proportionally John McCain had very little coverage, this was noticeable all around the world. Until John McCain introduced his Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin, his name was rarely mentioned one had an impression that this was forgone conclusion and that it was a waste of time watching TV News.
- United Nations is an umbrella for number of organization that co-operate in order to control world event: Now I know you will say yes that is exactly what it is for tell me something new, but this theory focuses at control that is equal if not worse to that of the Old Russian communist time. We complain about Chinese who are controlling the population explosion, (you can only have one baby per family) but many are saying that there is a sub committee within the United Nations and they plan not only to stop the growth of the population but to drastically reduce it to Half a Billion people. (This number is quoted to be a sustainable and safe number to stop depleting natural resources). As we are around 7 billion people one can only question what is it that they intend to do with most of the humanity? With some genetic engineering and careful selection of the best specimens they purportedly would like to create perfect world.
- A current world financial crisis is manufactured in order to freely modify “New World Order”: It was Gorge Bush Senior who announced on TV that they will create “New World Order” and that United Nations organization will be at the heart of it. This will involve one world religion, One Global Financial organization one global “Police force” and Justice system to eliminate any discourse that currently exist, and any opposition to this would inevitable lead to strict PUNISHMENT.
Now I don’t want to go into to many of these even though I am aware of many more, I think main objective of this was to explain what is usually considered viable and likely conspiracy.
My Definition of Conspiracy: Conspiracy usually involves eroding our hard earned freedoms which is freely offered and total control over our lives is submitted to others, who will achieve this goal trough trickery.
Psychiatry on paranoia: It was one of the psychiatrists who commented that, little bit of paranoia will help us, keep us on the edge, sharp and focused and prevent us from lousing out to the competition.
Real Conspiracy: However I think all of the above form only but a small part of far greater conspiracy, that which is deliberately covered up, many have tried to sell us a lie that we live for today and there is nothing else but this life. With both Humanism and Atheism encouraging us to look to finding pleasure whilst we are still here, which only leads many to waste their lives and miss on the big picture.
It is said affair wasted life, to find at the end of your life during which you have been climbing the corporate ladder and eventually you may reach the top only to find out at the end of your life that you have been climbing the wrong ladder.
We only have one go at this life, so don’t waste it, here are some of the thoughts you may find beneficial to you.
- Everyone has 1,440 minutes a day, you cannot get more time, but you can get more from time.
- Time management is life-management; it has nothing to do with the clock. You cannot save time, you only use it properly.
- Don’t waste your life doing second and third things first. Live with purpose.
- “Time is the most valuable coin in your life . . . be careful that you do not let other people spend it for you” –Carl Sandburg
- If you don’t choose how you will use your time, someone else will do this for you.
There is a story of prodigal son; whose idea of success was in total agreement with 99% of today’s youth even many middle aged people, who continue to refuse to grow up.
I will try and use this story from the Bible and hopefully, you will take this as it is meant to be, friendly warning rather than me telling you that I am better than you. We are all sinners according to the Bible, except that some of us are pardoned and adopted in the family of God.
Here Jesus tells us story of the young man, whose idea of life was to have great fun no matter how much this may cost him even if it means his entire inheritance. This is like giving up your freedom for the sake of short and cheep pleasure.
Luke 15:11-24 And He said, “A man had two sons. 12 “The younger of them said to his father, ‘Father, give me the share of the estate that falls to me.’ So he divided his wealth between them. 13 “And not many days later, the younger son gathered everything together and went on a journey into a distant country, and there he squandered his estate with loose living.
Bible continues to tell us that this “Good time” will not continue to last, as we all say “all good things must come to the end”
Luke15:14 “Now when he had spent everything, a severe famine occurred in that country, and he began to be impoverished. 15 “So he went and hired himself out to one of the citizens of that country, and he sent him into his fields to feed swine. 16 “And he would have gladly filled his stomach with the pods that the swine were eating, and no one was giving anything to him.
First and most important thing that you and I need to understand is that we are on our own, once we say to God I want it my own way he does not impose himself upon us, he gives us freedom to choose.
Luke 15:17 “But when he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired men have more than enough bread, but I am dying here with hunger! 18 ‘I will get up and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in your sight; 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me as one of your hired men.”‘
Before you and I can get reconciled with God we have to come to the realization that we are wrong, that our actions have wasted our life and we need the father to fix this big hole inside our hearts.
Luke 15:20 “So he got up and came to his father. But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and felt compassion for him, and ran and embraced him and kissed him. 21 “And the son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and in your sight; I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’ 22 “But the father said to his slaves, ‘Quickly bring out the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his hand and sandals on his feet; 23 and bring the fattened calf, kill it, and let us eat and celebrate; 24 for this son of mine was dead and has come to life again; he was lost and has been found.’ And they began to celebrate.
Father’s heart is always waiting for us to return to him, he does not pressurize, he gently calls and if we respond he will embrace us with open arms.
Here are some more Bible texts that may be useful to you as you continue thinking about the greatest conspiracy against your life.
Isaiah 55:1 – 2 “Ho! Every one who thirsts, come to the waters; And you who have no money come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk Without money and without cost. 2 “Why do you spend money for what is not bread, And your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen carefully to Me, and eat what is good, And delight yourself in abundance.
Ecclesiastes 9:17-18 The words of the wise heard in quietness are better than the shouting of a ruler among fools. 18 Wisdom is better than weapons of war, but one sinner destroys much good.
Isaiah 55:6-9 Seek the LORD while He may be found; Call upon Him while He is near. 7 Let the wicked forsake his way And the unrighteous man his thoughts; And let him return to the LORD, And He will have compassion on him, And to our God, For He will abundantly pardon. 8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the LORD. 9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, So are My ways higher than your ways And My thoughts than your thoughts.
If any of this maid any impact on you and you would like to find more. Please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Defend the word