- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Questions and answer session / Where do we get our morals from?
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- Beware of Philosophy: A Warning to Biblical Scholars by Norman Geisler
- Weaning Evangelicals Off the Bible - TA McMahon
- Bible - What is the importance of the Dead Sea Scrolls?
- The Bible: Which Books Belong in It? by Dr. John Ankerberg, Dr. Norman Geisler
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.