Look at the Historical Jesus and his message, God’s desire to save the sinners finally culminated in the act of salvation through the sacrificial death of Christ. But his teaching and his love form part of what we copy and endeavor to attain one day. Our faith in him is evident only when we become focused on him, when we wonder of, when we seek others and the approval of the world we forsake his calling to us.
- Theology of redemption Eph 1:1-14
- Be on your guard Christian
- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- When pain may be good for me.
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- God my provider
- Maturing with God
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- On Love, and speaking out for the things that matter
- Martin Luther King Jr on Ignorance
- RT @Logos: Perfection and Perfectionism: A Dogmatic Ethical Study of Biblical Perfection and Phenomenal ... lgs.to/1l0nUmg via @Log… 3 years ago
- RT @Logos: “When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.” —Charles Spurgeon 3 years ago
- Win a MacBook Air, @Logos 5 Gold, @Vyrso books & two tickets to @Ligonier #Seattle! #ligcon ptab.it/2RAnW via @PunchTabWin 3 years ago
- “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.” ― Søren Kierkegaard 3 years ago
- Get a #free book from @Logos and enter to win Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges. ptab.it/24Mio via @PunchTab 3 years ago