- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Ravi Zacharias Answers Stephen Hawking
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Christian Faith in the End Times – Test Everything
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- The Faith of an Atheist - By Norman L. Geisler
- Intelligent Design - Frank Turek
- "Is God Great?" - Christopher Hitchens vs John Lennox debate
- Should you walk away from Christianity?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Daily Archives: September 29, 2009
Are evolutionists right to say that we should accept experiments which are conducted in highly controlled environment (inside the lab) and then make assumption that this is precisely what happens in nature even when its unassisted? Advertisements