Why is it that those who don’t believe in God so often talk about him? Why do they try and disprove him, when no action would be needed by the standards of their own philosophy? What is more fascinating to me is the fact that they come in waves and they come with their answers but as their questions are answered they only come back with hateful comments and will use any given opportunity to divert attention of any given question to the next point. In which case they can feel superior because nobody could answer all the question in one single post. But most of all their insistence that they have answers when it is often obvious from what they are saying that precisely the opposite is true. Reductionism and oversimplifications are part of the process that helps them feel secure, and wining debates is far more important then finding the truth. But my final thought of the day is that there is nothing wrong with talking about any topic as long as if you are going to invoke reason and logic you stay reasonable and logical. Why do they always try to provoke reaction from Christians, probable answer, to make themselves feel better and secure in the knowledge that there is no such thing as perfect human.
- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Dostoyevski
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- Ravi Zacharias Answers Stephen Hawking
- Christian Faith in the End Times – Test Everything
- The Historical Jesus by Dr. Craig Blomberg
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- Evidence for Intelligent Design from Biochemistry by Michael J. Behe
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.