John Stott discussing principles for whole life discipleship. Difference between what Jesus has asked us to be and what we sometimes find in our churches. We should all get beack to the original teaching of Jesus.
- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. - Dostoyevski
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- Ravi Zacharias Answers Stephen Hawking
- Christian Faith in the End Times – Test Everything
- The Historical Jesus by Dr. Craig Blomberg
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- Evidence for Intelligent Design from Biochemistry by Michael J. Behe
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.