John Stott discussing principles for whole life discipleship. Difference between what Jesus has asked us to be and what we sometimes find in our churches. We should all get beack to the original teaching of Jesus.
- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Early Non Biblical Writings that mention Jesus and his followers
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- False Teachings on Faith by Dave Hunt
- Is There Any Proof of Jesus Other Than the Bible?
- Beware of Philosophy: A Warning to Biblical Scholars by Norman Geisler
- How do you know there is a God? By Ravi Zacharias
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- Professor Anthony Flew writes on "The God Delusion"
- The Faith of an Atheist - By Norman L. Geisler
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.