I got torn in my finger today, this upset me as I find it now very hard to play my guitar, but all of this did remind me of the Bible verse, one which I believe to be so very important for all of us to learn if we are to mature in our faith. Some times God allows bad things to hurt and torment us, these very inconvenient problems do help me build my very imperfect character. I know that I have far to go before I get to the place where God want’s me to be. But I am grateful to the Lord that he has not given up on me.
- Theology of redemption Eph 1:1-14
- Be on your guard Christian
- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- When pain may be good for me.
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- God my provider
- Maturing with God
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- On Love, and speaking out for the things that matter
- Martin Luther King Jr on Ignorance
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Christian Faith in the End Times – Test Everything
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- 'Why I Am Not A 5 Point Calvinist' - By Dr. Norman Geisler
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- Tim Keller - What is the New Atheist message?
- RT @Logos: Perfection and Perfectionism: A Dogmatic Ethical Study of Biblical Perfection and Phenomenal ... lgs.to/1l0nUmg via @Log… 2 years ago
- RT @Logos: “When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.” —Charles Spurgeon 2 years ago
- Win a MacBook Air, @Logos 5 Gold, @Vyrso books & two tickets to @Ligonier #Seattle! #ligcon ptab.it/2RAnW via @PunchTabWin 2 years ago
- “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.” ― Søren Kierkegaard 3 years ago
- Get a #free book from @Logos and enter to win Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges. ptab.it/24Mio via @PunchTab 3 years ago