I do not see how it would be possible to find a meaningful life in a meaningless universe. The only purpose that is worth of life is something bigger than life itself. It is more than maximizing pleasure and minimizing pain for a few years on earth. The only purpose worthy of life is to be part of grander vision – the redemption of creation, the pursuit of justice, becoming a saint.
- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Alleged Bible Contradictions Non Christians often talk about (New Testament)
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- 'Why I Am Not A 5 Point Calvinist' - By Dr. Norman Geisler
- What drives young Christians to Atheism? Does God Believe in Atheists?
- FROM EVOLUTION TO CREATION: A Personal Testimony of Dr. Gary Parker
- Walter Martins Warning to the Church on Kenneth Copeland
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.