- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- Should you walk away from Christianity?
- Weaning Evangelicals Off the Bible - TA McMahon
- Evidence of God: Biochemistry
- Errors in the Bible or misinterpretation of the Bible?
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Atheism
“So it would be, were it not for the law of inertia, as immutable a force in men and nations as in inanimate bodies. In men it takes the form of the psychological principle, so truly expressed in the words … Continue reading
If you are really a product of a materialistic universe, how is it that you don’t feel at home there? We want, in fact, not so much a father in heaven as a grandfather in heaven: a senile benevolence who, … Continue reading
Beauty is mysterious as well as terrible. God and devil are fighting there, and the battlefield is the heart of man. If there is no God, everything is permitted. To love someone means to see him as God intended him. … Continue reading
Christ is not valued at all; unless He is valued above all. -Augustine Luke 10:27 He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your … Continue reading
It is at the point of pain that we are forced to review our beliefs, and when we learn what we stand for. – Defend the word “You never know how much you really believe anything until its truth or … Continue reading
Every one says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive. Forgiveness does not mean excusing. To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you. CS Lewis