- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- Should you walk away from Christianity?
- Weaning Evangelicals Off the Bible - TA McMahon
- Evidence of God: Biochemistry
- Errors in the Bible or misinterpretation of the Bible?
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Evolution
What are my priorities “Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness”― Augustine of Hippo Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in, Aim at earth … Continue reading
Atheism, I began to realize, rested on a less-than-satisfactory evidential basis. The arguments that had once seemed bold, decisive, and conclusive increasingly turned out to be circular, tentative, and uncertain. Alister McGrath Atheism turns out to be too simple. If … Continue reading
In this talk recorded at LICC on 23 November 2011, Alister McGrath discusses New Atheism and the Christian response to its challenges.
J.P. Moreland, in Evangelical Apologetics (out of print), eds. Michael Bauman, David W. Hall, and Robert C. Newman. (Christian Publications Inc., 1996). Moreland defines what he calls philosophical apologetics as “a philosophical activity which has as its goal (or perhaps … Continue reading
This clip is from our series, “The Scientific Evidence That Proves God Created.” It answers the question: What problems does knowing the universe started 13.7 billion years ago cause for evolution? Video 1 Video 2 This clip is from our … Continue reading
Video 2 This clip is from our series, “The Scientific Evidence That Proves God Created.” It answers the question: Going back to the creation event what have scientists found about the primordial earth and prebiotic soup? Video 3 This clip … Continue reading
This clip is from our series, “The Scientific Evidence That Proves God Created.” It answers the question: What would evidence look like to point out that there is a God?