- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Intelligent Design - Frank Turek
- "Is God Great?" - Christopher Hitchens vs John Lennox debate
- A Summary Critique: Questioning the Existence of Jesus
- Ravi Zacharias Answers Stephen Hawking
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- Errors in the Bible or misinterpretation of the Bible?
November 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @Logos: Perfection and Perfectionism: A Dogmatic Ethical Study of Biblical Perfection and Phenomenal ... lgs.to/1l0nUmg via @Log… 3 years ago
- RT @Logos: “When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.” —Charles Spurgeon 3 years ago
- Win a MacBook Air, @Logos 5 Gold, @Vyrso books & two tickets to @Ligonier #Seattle! #ligcon ptab.it/2RAnW via @PunchTabWin 3 years ago
- “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.” ― Søren Kierkegaard 3 years ago
- Get a #free book from @Logos and enter to win Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges. ptab.it/24Mio via @PunchTab 3 years ago
Category Archives: Evolution
What are my priorities “Where your pleasure is, there is your treasure: where your treasure, there your heart; where your heart, there your happiness”― Augustine of Hippo Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in, Aim at earth … Continue reading
Atheism, I began to realize, rested on a less-than-satisfactory evidential basis. The arguments that had once seemed bold, decisive, and conclusive increasingly turned out to be circular, tentative, and uncertain. Alister McGrath Atheism turns out to be too simple. If … Continue reading
In this talk recorded at LICC on 23 November 2011, Alister McGrath discusses New Atheism and the Christian response to its challenges.
J.P. Moreland, in Evangelical Apologetics (out of print), eds. Michael Bauman, David W. Hall, and Robert C. Newman. (Christian Publications Inc., 1996). Moreland defines what he calls philosophical apologetics as “a philosophical activity which has as its goal (or perhaps … Continue reading
This clip is from our series, “The Scientific Evidence That Proves God Created.” It answers the question: What problems does knowing the universe started 13.7 billion years ago cause for evolution? Video 1 Video 2 This clip is from our … Continue reading
Video 2 This clip is from our series, “The Scientific Evidence That Proves God Created.” It answers the question: Going back to the creation event what have scientists found about the primordial earth and prebiotic soup? Video 3 This clip … Continue reading
This clip is from our series, “The Scientific Evidence That Proves God Created.” It answers the question: What would evidence look like to point out that there is a God?