- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- Should you walk away from Christianity?
- Weaning Evangelicals Off the Bible - TA McMahon
- Evidence of God: Biochemistry
- Errors in the Bible or misinterpretation of the Bible?
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Sermon notes
I do not see how it would be possible to find a meaningful life in a meaningless universe. The only purpose that is worth of life is something bigger than life itself. It is more than maximizing pleasure and minimizing … Continue reading
In contrast to drunken feast of evil ruler Herod Antipas in 14:6-11 One miracle recorded in all four Gospels. “Herod’s party,” Vs “God’s party.” SON’S SOLITARY Place on hearing this news about John’s (Baptist) death, Jesus withdraws to a solitary … Continue reading
2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way / ELISHA (ə līʹ shȧ) my God is salvation. God used enemies to chastise Israel: Deuteronomy 28:47–48 / 47 “Because you did not serve the Lord your God with joy and a … Continue reading
Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God Story : In 1990, at the age of five, Luo Gang was kidnapped and sold to a family in another part of China. Unable to remember his parents’ names or the … Continue reading
Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant Preparing The Way Of The Lord (3:1-12) Who was John the Baptist? After four hundred silent years, God was speaking through a new prophet who called people to repentance and promised someone … Continue reading
2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New 1. Who here would not like a new beginning / 2nd chance 2. Older person may wish “If I could go back and start over?” a. Bad choices / unpleasant … Continue reading