- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- Should you walk away from Christianity?
- Weaning Evangelicals Off the Bible - TA McMahon
- Evidence of God: Biochemistry
- Errors in the Bible or misinterpretation of the Bible?
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Stetement Of Faith
Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant Preparing The Way Of The Lord (3:1-12) Who was John the Baptist? After four hundred silent years, God was speaking through a new prophet who called people to repentance and promised someone … Continue reading
2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New 1. Who here would not like a new beginning / 2nd chance 2. Older person may wish “If I could go back and start over?” a. Bad choices / unpleasant … Continue reading
Bob Ditmer interviews author and apologist Ravi Zacharias and Professor John Lennox about Stephen Hawking’s latest book, “The Grand Design,” which claims that God was not needed for the universe to come into existence. Part 1 Part 2
Here are some interesting views by Dr Tim Keller on how best to engage modern atheist. there are many pitfalls but should we be afraid and ignore our calling or dare to something even when the possibility of making few … Continue reading