- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- Should you walk away from Christianity?
- Weaning Evangelicals Off the Bible - TA McMahon
- Evidence of God: Biochemistry
- Errors in the Bible or misinterpretation of the Bible?
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Every one says forgiveness is a lovely idea, until they have something to forgive. Forgiveness does not mean excusing. To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you. CS Lewis
Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. Leo Tolstoy
Is evolution spectacular? Are we missing some or even significant amount of the necessary information before we can make such bold claims? Are people that have doubts just too stupid and unable to understand what Evolution is? And now for … Continue reading
Here are some interesting views by Dr Tim Keller on how best to engage modern atheist. there are many pitfalls but should we be afraid and ignore our calling or dare to something even when the possibility of making few … Continue reading
Cornelius G. Hunter, Fellow – CSC Cornelius G. Hunter is a graduate of the University of Illinois where he earned a Ph.D. in Biophysics and Computational Biology. He is Adjunct Professor at Biola University and author of the award-winning Darwin’s … Continue reading