- Theology of redemption Eph 1:1-14
- Be on your guard Christian
- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- When pain may be good for me.
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- God my provider
- Maturing with God
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- On Love, and speaking out for the things that matter
- Martin Luther King Jr on Ignorance
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Christian Faith in the End Times – Test Everything
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- 'Why I Am Not A 5 Point Calvinist' - By Dr. Norman Geisler
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- Tim Keller - What is the New Atheist message?
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- RT @Logos: Perfection and Perfectionism: A Dogmatic Ethical Study of Biblical Perfection and Phenomenal ... lgs.to/1l0nUmg via @Log… 2 years ago
- RT @Logos: “When your will is God’s will, you will have your will.” —Charles Spurgeon 2 years ago
- Win a MacBook Air, @Logos 5 Gold, @Vyrso books & two tickets to @Ligonier #Seattle! #ligcon ptab.it/2RAnW via @PunchTabWin 2 years ago
- “The function of prayer is not to influence God, but rather to change the nature of the one who prays.” ― Søren Kierkegaard 3 years ago
- Get a #free book from @Logos and enter to win Cambridge Greek Testament for Schools and Colleges. ptab.it/24Mio via @PunchTab 3 years ago
Category Archives: Videos
Bob Ditmer interviews author and apologist Ravi Zacharias and Professor John Lennox about Stephen Hawking’s latest book, “The Grand Design,” which claims that God was not needed for the universe to come into existence. Part 1 Part 2
In this talk recorded at LICC on 23 November 2011, Alister McGrath discusses New Atheism and the Christian response to its challenges.
John Stott discussing principles for whole life discipleship. Difference between what Jesus has asked us to be and what we sometimes find in our churches. We should all get beack to the original teaching of Jesus.
Daniel Wallace – “Are the New Testament manuscripts reliable? (Part 1)” Part 2
J.P. Moreland, in Evangelical Apologetics (out of print), eds. Michael Bauman, David W. Hall, and Robert C. Newman. (Christian Publications Inc., 1996). Moreland defines what he calls philosophical apologetics as “a philosophical activity which has as its goal (or perhaps … Continue reading