- Tolstoy on Self delusion and avoidance of responsibility
- CS Lewis on Christian attitudes
- Why is Christian faith important?
- The meaning of life
- Time alone with God
- Matthew 14:13 – 21 The Feeding of the Five Thousand
- Problem with Absolutism and Relativism
- Not alone anymore
- To love someone means to see him as God intended him. – Dostoyevski
- 2 Kings 6:8-23 Looking at things Gods way
- Matthew 1:18–25 Obedience of Joseph and Promise of God
- Matthew 3:1–12 Uncompromising message by the submissive servant
- 2 Corinthians 5:14–6:2 Temporal and Eternal / Old and New
- What does Christ mean to you?
- When pain and faith collide
- Free Audio MP3 Bible (New Testament) NKJV and NIV
- Difference between Roman Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Apocrypha - By Norman Geisler
- What is the blasphemy of the Holy Spirit? By Dr John Macarthur
- Objections to Miracles By Norman Geisler and F Turek
- CATHOLIC TEACHINGS REGARDING COMMUNION Vs PROTESTANT
- Ravi on How do you know there is a God?
- Should you walk away from Christianity?
- Weaning Evangelicals Off the Bible - TA McMahon
- Evidence of God: Biochemistry
- Errors in the Bible or misinterpretation of the Bible?
July 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Category Archives: Hedonism
Here is an interesting thought! Why is it that those who don’t believe in God so often talk about him? Why do they try and disprove him, when no action would be needed by the standards of their own philosophy? … Continue reading
John Lennox interview from the small group evangelism resource ‘Glad You Asked’. Find out more at http://www.gladyouasked.org. (John Lennox had the rare privilege of debating with Richard Dawkins on 3rd Oct 2007)
This is very enjoyable book that deals with the problems of scientific pretensions amongst New Atheists. These unjustified claims served as facts tend to be too bold and frequently overstated and deliberately twisted “facts” by those who call themselves bright’s. … Continue reading
This is an electronic copy of the entire article. By Dr Gary R. Habermas Originally published in Bibliotheca Sacra 146:584 Oct-Dec (1989): 437-450. p. 437 Idealism was the dominant philosophy in the Western world in the early 20th century, a … Continue reading
“Letters From a Skeptic” Q&A series at Woodland Hills Church with Greg Boyd. Recorded in several sessions during January 2009
First, the Bible is true because it gives us the experience it claims it will. For example, the Bible says God will forgive our sin (1 John 1:9). I believe that, and I can truly say that I have a … Continue reading